Working principle of PCP’s
PCP’s (progressing cavity pumps) belongs to the group of positive displacement pump. The function depends on the interference fit between an eccentrically rotating rotor and a stable stator, unconnected seal cavities are then formed when the rotor is rotating within the stator, the sealed cavities will move from the entry end, along the axial direction to the exit end of the pump.
The media within the seal cavities will be conveyed from the entry end to the exit end of the pump, and the conveying process of the pump is thus realized.
Features of our PC pumps
- It can convey the media with a high content of solids - up to 70%.
- It can convey the media with different viscosities up to 1.000.000 mPas.
- It can convey the media containing fibrous materials.
- The flow rate is directly proportional to the speed, conveyance is pulseless. This allows you to use this kind of pump as a metering pump as well.
- It is suitable for conveying of shear sensitive media at the same time media vulnerable by external force because there is not any agitation and pulsation during conveyance by the pump.
- The pump can be permanently operated due to less vibrations and low noise emission.
- It’s suction capacity is very strong, up to 8m.
- Our principal is to keep the structure simple and the maintenance easy. Due to this strategy the pump is easy to maintain and for this you don’t need any special tools.
- Through a special design, the inlet and outlet of the pump can be exchanged.
- The flow range of the product is from 0.02 m³/h up to 350 m³/h, the working pressure can reach 4.8 MPa, with a special design we can reach up to 6.0 MPa.